Sunday, January 24, 2010

Staughty and Sanders

drawing at the table like Clay
Making Carrot apple celery juice (in reverse order)


Whew... the longer i go without blogging, the more daunting it becomes. I will try to update a bit with a few pictures and then will try my hardest (maybe) to do better with this!

Staughty loves his cousin Sanders. Sanders is a year 1/2 older but they have this crazy bond. Clay once asked me who he thought Staughty felt safest to and I responded that of course it was his incredible parents. But Clay told me he thought Staughty felt safest with Sanders. I think he's right. Here is someone on his level, but a little bigger. Sanders protects him (from big boys splashing him at the pool) and teaches him (about Transformers, how to jump on the tramp, ride a scooter, play soccer and so much more). Often when Staughty wakes up crying in the middle of the night and we ask him whats wrong, he cries, "I want Sanders!". breaks my heart. We try to get the boys together often. Here is some pics of some of our latest dalliances.

No comments:

Post a Comment