Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Eula's 1st Birthday!






How did this happen? has it really been a year since my sweet little Eula Beatrice was born? I havent even finished writing her birth story or a photo book for her;)! i need to get something done for her! poor little second child... a little neglected ;)

She is such a delight and just so happy all the time. She has started waving, clapping her hands and says mama, papa, bye bye and lots of little songs she makes up. Her favorite person is still Staughty. and he loves her right back. In the mornings, he comes running into our room, not to see clay or me, but to see his Eula. I love watching them together. I'm sure in a few years they will be driving me as crazy as my brother and i did to my mom.

We had a wonderful little party for her and she loved loved loved her cupcake! Unlike staughty, who at his 1st birthday party looked at me like i was crazy when i gave him chocolate!
I know everyone says it, but it really does go by too fast. In the past 6 months she has had so many developmental milestones that have quickly changed her from my little newborn to this TODDLER. I already wish i had soaked it up more..
I will start now with my babbling, beautiful little 1 year old.

2 comments:

  1. o beautiful beautiful girl!~!! what a delight! it was sooo nice to see you all last week adn to soak up a little of your little ones...it does go sooo fast@!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, we did powers to pace..it was such fun...and being with kim's dad was great...he doesn't do much bc he can't hear so he usually is reclusive...but he wore his hearing aids and we had to yell and he could hear us!!! we had to focus a bit but jack just fell in love with him...he has such a good way with kids...anywho..we'd love to tube with you all!

    ReplyDelete